- What information we collect, store and use.
- How we use that information.
- How we protect that information.
What information do we collect, store and use?
- Information you provide. We collect, store and use information you provide to us when you register on our website, download our mobile applications, order other products or services from us, or respond to a survey from us, and additional information you provide to us. For example, when you register on our website, you may provide us with your first and last names, email address, zip code, answers in connection with tests and exercises and other information. You are always free not to provide information to us, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our services.
- Information we obtain from your use of our website or services. We also collect, store and use information that is available to us as a result of your use of our website, our mobile applications and/or our other products and services, such as when you access our products and services and the frequency with which you access them. In addition, we automatically and anonymously collect other information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser types, operating systems and URL addresses of sites clicked to and from our website.
How do we use your information?
- Provide products and services. We use the information we collect from you to provide our products and services to you, to improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services.
- Improve visitor experience. We use the information we collect from you and to improve your experience with us and the overall quality of our services to you.
- Notification of improvements. We may use your email address and other contact information to let you know about additions, changes or improvements to our product and services offerings.
- Special announcements. We may use your email address and other contact information to send you special announcements from time to time, [unless you “opt out” of receiving such announcements or request to “unsubscribe” within the announcement].
- Affiliates and trusted businesses. We may share certain of the information we collect from you with our affiliates and other trusted businesses and individuals we have engaged to perform a service or function on our behalf. Examples include sending email and evaluating site usage data.
- Law enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will release information to comply with the law. We also will release information when we determine it is necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Non-personal information. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We use technology and security measures designed to protect your personal information. When you submit private information to us, we work to protect that information both online and off-line, including:
- [Working to protect the security of all information transmitted during transactions by using secure sockets layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information transmitted].
- Using firewalls designed to protect against unauthorized intrusion.
It is your responsibility to protect passwords and access to your computers and other devices to prevent unauthorized access. While we take precautions to protect the security of your private information we maintain, no system can guarantee absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.